Nigeria head coach Sunday Oliseh has revealed reasons for
snubbing the Nigeria Football Federation technical
committee.
The body had summoned Oliseh to submit his technical
reports on why his team crashed out of the African Nations
Championship’ group stage after the coach told the media
that his players lacked motivation and financial support from
the NFF.
“The agreement from the beginning I had with the NFF
signed and sealed is that I report to the General Secretary
and not to the technical committee. The general secretary
has been briefed that we did not do well because we were
broke,” Oliseh told Sportinglife.
“I personally have nothing to do with the technical committee. The only thing I have to do with them is that
they have advisory role that they can play. We were very
specific about that [in the contract we signed].
“One thing is that I won’t violate my contract,” he concluded.
Oliseh who is currently in Belgium will lead the team against Egypt in March’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.
snubbing the Nigeria Football Federation technical
committee.
The body had summoned Oliseh to submit his technical
reports on why his team crashed out of the African Nations
Championship’ group stage after the coach told the media
that his players lacked motivation and financial support from
the NFF.
“The agreement from the beginning I had with the NFF
signed and sealed is that I report to the General Secretary
and not to the technical committee. The general secretary
has been briefed that we did not do well because we were
broke,” Oliseh told Sportinglife.
“I personally have nothing to do with the technical committee. The only thing I have to do with them is that
they have advisory role that they can play. We were very
specific about that [in the contract we signed].
“One thing is that I won’t violate my contract,” he concluded.
Oliseh who is currently in Belgium will lead the team against Egypt in March’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.


No comments:
Post a Comment