Sunday, 24 January 2016

"I'll get a tattoo if Arsenal wins the League"- Sanchez


Alexis Sanchez admits he would contemplate getting a
celebratory tattoo if Arsenal won the Premier League title
this season.

The Gunners will move back to the top of the Premier
League if they manage to beat Chelsea on Sunday, while the
club are searching for their first Premier League title since
2004.

“It would be a dream,” the Chilean told the Sunday Mirror.
“Right now, I don’t know what I would do if we won the
league. But maybe a tattoo!”

Arsenal remain on course to win the Premier League, the
Champions League and the FA Cup, and Sanchez admits he
is ambitiously targeting all three trophies.

“It’s true that we have lost important points that could have
given us a bigger advantage in the table, but, overall, we are
having a very good season," said the 27-year-old.

“The spirit between the players is sensational and, when we
do suffer a blow, we are able to overcome it. That’s very
important.

“I am always ambitious in football and I still want to win
three titles this season – the Premier League, the FA Cup
and the Champions League.

“It will not be easy but we can do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment