Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Lloris: France thinking of Valbuena and Benzema


Mathieu Valbuena and Karim Benzema were not
included in the latest France squad.

Hugo Lloris said Mathieu Valbuena and Karim Benzema have
the support of their international team-mates amid allegations
of blackmail, though the France goalkeeper cannot wait for the
situation to subside.

Valbuena and Benzema were not included in the latest France
squad for forthcoming friendlies against Germany and England
after the latter was charged last week over an alleged attempt
to blackmail his countryman.

Benzema has denied his involvement in the sex-tape scandal.
Lloris was asked about the situation ahead of France's
showdown against world champions Germany on Friday and
said: "It is delicate and surprising to see this kind of situation,
but they know they have our support and we think of them.

"We hope that justice will do the job and especially the situation
calms down around this story.

"The non-sport sometimes takes over what may happen on the
ground and a little more importance so it is unfortunate. It's a
shame but we must live with that. "

No comments:

Post a Comment