Saturday, 26 September 2015

360 Official: Bolasie pens new Palace Deal


Crystal Palace winger Yannick Bolasie has signed a
new contract at Selhurst Park.

Yannick Bolasie has signed a new three-and-a-half-year deal at
Crystal Palace.

The winger had been linked with a move away from Selhurst
Park in the transfer window after an impressive 2014-15 season
– scoring four goals and amassing 11 assists in the Premier
League as Alan Pardew guided Palace to finish 10th.

And, ahead of Palace's trip to Watford on Sunday, the DR Congo
international has now pledged his future to the cl
ub, with
Pardew delighted to retain Bolasie's services.
"This is a good news story for the football club, to secure this
guy," he told Palace's official site.

"Not only is he an exciting guy who the fans love, he's a great
person and a great character. Unspoilt really by the fame and
success he has had.

"If I can make him even better then that's good security for the
football club. I've said all along this guy needs to deliver the
final moment.

"My first priority is to secure him to develop him. And if I can
develop him and take this club forward that's great."

No comments:

Post a Comment