The Portugal international signed a three-year deal with Fener on Monday to complete his €6 million move and he would welcome his former United team-mate with open arms.
Van Persie has been heavily linked with a move for the Netherlands international, who is in talks with the Old Trafford side over a settlement agreement that would seem him leave the club.
"I haven't had the chance to talk with Robin van Persie yet," Nani said at a press conference.
"But if he comes to Fenerbahce, I am sure that he will be very successful.
"I know Robin very well and it would be right decision if Fenerbahce sign him."
The 28-year-old then went on to voice his delight with his own move to the Turkish giants.
"This is one of the most special days of my life. I am very happy and proud to be part of Fenerbahce.
"I have no doubts that I made the right decision to come here. I will give my all for his club."

No comments:
Post a Comment