Wolfsburg defender Ricardo Rodriguez says he has had no
contact with Real Madrid over a possible January move.
The Switzerland international has been tipped to be Zinedine Zidane's first signing as Madrid head coach due
to Marcelo's injury problems this season.
Rodriguez, however, insists he is unaware of any approach
from the 10-time European champions and is focused on
returning to top form in the second half of the campaign
after overcoming a back problem.
"I've not heard from Real," he told Bild. "I don't know if
there's anything in it. Even my manager has said nothing to
me, so there is nothing new.
"I thought my performance in the first half was not to bad,
but I can do better.
"Right now I'm symptom-free. Now is the time to get fit.
There are only six points to the Champions League spots."
contact with Real Madrid over a possible January move.
The Switzerland international has been tipped to be Zinedine Zidane's first signing as Madrid head coach due
to Marcelo's injury problems this season.
Rodriguez, however, insists he is unaware of any approach
from the 10-time European champions and is focused on
returning to top form in the second half of the campaign
after overcoming a back problem.
"I've not heard from Real," he told Bild. "I don't know if
there's anything in it. Even my manager has said nothing to
me, so there is nothing new.
"I thought my performance in the first half was not to bad,
but I can do better.
"Right now I'm symptom-free. Now is the time to get fit.
There are only six points to the Champions League spots."


No comments:
Post a Comment