Hulk claims he feels increasingly settled at Zenit and
could consider a new contract to take him to 2025.
Zenit star Hulk, 29, says he could spend another 10 years at the
club should the Russian champions decide to offer a new
contract.
The Brazil international is enjoying one of his strongest spells of
form since moving to St Petersburg in 2012, having registered
10 goals and 15 assists in just 17 games so far this season.
The former Porto forward has been linked with a potential move
in January as a result of his impressive form but he insists he is
happy to extend his spell in Russia.
"As I've said, I'm very happy here," Hulk said via the club's
official website. "I love St Petersburg, Zenit and the fans.
"My contract ends in 2019 but, if the club and the fans want it,
I'm happy to extend until 2025."
Hulk has credited his upturn in form to a feeling of having
adapted to life in Russia after admitting he struggled in the early
part of his spell at Zenit.
"At first I was not very happy here," he said. "I'm grateful for the
support of general director Maxim Mitrofanov and club president
Alexander Dyukov, who persuaded me to stay.
"I finally feel completely adapted to both the city and the
club. Now, this is my home. I have a great relationship with the
fans, with the other players, with a club that makes me feel
confident."
could consider a new contract to take him to 2025.
Zenit star Hulk, 29, says he could spend another 10 years at the
club should the Russian champions decide to offer a new
contract.
The Brazil international is enjoying one of his strongest spells of
form since moving to St Petersburg in 2012, having registered
10 goals and 15 assists in just 17 games so far this season.
The former Porto forward has been linked with a potential move
in January as a result of his impressive form but he insists he is
happy to extend his spell in Russia.
"As I've said, I'm very happy here," Hulk said via the club's
official website. "I love St Petersburg, Zenit and the fans.
"My contract ends in 2019 but, if the club and the fans want it,
I'm happy to extend until 2025."
Hulk has credited his upturn in form to a feeling of having
adapted to life in Russia after admitting he struggled in the early
part of his spell at Zenit.
"At first I was not very happy here," he said. "I'm grateful for the
support of general director Maxim Mitrofanov and club president
Alexander Dyukov, who persuaded me to stay.
"I finally feel completely adapted to both the city and the
club. Now, this is my home. I have a great relationship with the
fans, with the other players, with a club that makes me feel
confident."


No comments:
Post a Comment