Two-time World Player of the Year Ronaldinho will look
for a new club having departed from Fluminense after
just nine appearances.
Ronaldinho has insisted he will continue playing football despite
being left without a club after his contract with Fluminense was
terminated by mutual consent last month.
Brazil icon Ronaldinho signed for Fluminense in July following a
season with Mexican outfit Queretaro, but departed the club on
September 28.
Ronaldinho struggled to make a positive impact at the four-time
Brazilian Serie A champions, appearing in just nine matches.
The 35-year-old has now revealed he does not intend to hang
up his boots and is still being courted by other teams.
"I will continue [playing] for some time. Offers come and go
every day," Ronaldinho told Radio Rede Atlantida.
"I feel good, my health is good. It's a sign clubs are still
interested in me.
"From the way I have been training, I think I can still perform at
the same level as the players today, and that keeps me going."
for a new club having departed from Fluminense after
just nine appearances.
Ronaldinho has insisted he will continue playing football despite
being left without a club after his contract with Fluminense was
terminated by mutual consent last month.
Brazil icon Ronaldinho signed for Fluminense in July following a
season with Mexican outfit Queretaro, but departed the club on
September 28.
Ronaldinho struggled to make a positive impact at the four-time
Brazilian Serie A champions, appearing in just nine matches.
The 35-year-old has now revealed he does not intend to hang
up his boots and is still being courted by other teams.
"I will continue [playing] for some time. Offers come and go
every day," Ronaldinho told Radio Rede Atlantida.
"I feel good, my health is good. It's a sign clubs are still
interested in me.
"From the way I have been training, I think I can still perform at
the same level as the players today, and that keeps me going."


No comments:
Post a Comment